Sunday 16 November 2008

Onward, onward, ever onward.

Hung out with my previous supervisor Michael today. Such a nice visit - I always get a kick out of seeing him, and Louise his wife. Had a little bit of trouble explaining my desire to complete my first chapter before moving onto more creative work, because I think they misunderstood me and thought that I meant I had compartmentalised the writing and design. Louise said something about finishing my vegies before being allowed dessert. It's really not like that. I actually enjoy writing almost as much as illustrating, creating layouts and other fine art ype work. I just don't want to drag both out needlessly because I haven't got enough time to devote to one or the other. I need to get this first chapter out of the way to feel that I've accomplished something tangible. Anyway, it's nearly, nearly done....

Tally ho!

No comments: